As your healthcare home, Georgia Highlands Medical Services understands and emphasizes the importance of mental health. We offer a comprehensive range of behavioral health services for children and adults using evidence-based practices such as cognitive behavioral and solution focused therapies. Through the application of integrative health practices, our Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) provide patients with innovative treatments that focus on physical and mental health as well as overall well-being. Our behavioral health program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to enhance your holistic health.
- Individualized interdisciplinary treatment
- Information regarding community resources
- Specialization in depression, anxiety, and substance abuse counseling
- Life skills acquisition and mental health education
- Bilingual counseling services available